Sunday, June 5

Hey, that's my picture up there!

Well, you may have noticed that as of today I have added my picture to the top right of this blogsite. I had intended to remain anonymous but, with the outing of Deep Throat, I thought it was time to be a little more open. So this is what I look like.

I toyed with the idea of using this picture of Troy Donahue


that came with the last wallet I bought - I kept it in my wallet along with pictures of my wife, kids, and dog - but that seems dishonest. Some might suggest (Douglas, I mean you!) that perhaps a picture of Deep Throat himself would be more age appropriate.




I will ignore that suggestion.

Anyway, for what it's worth, I'm putting my picture up on my blog, dammit, and I don't care who knows it!

Feel free to print a copy to keep in your wallet.

2 comments:

Weary Hag said...

Nice picture...nice blog. I'll have to stop by again sometime. Found you via Scott and no, I don't think they do make corndogs in da city.

signed...
native new yawka

Weary Hag said...

I was just kidding about finding you through Scott. I found you through Happy and Blue. That ever happen to you? Say you're kidding when in fact, you were showing your age? Sorry about the extra comment.