I want to make it clear that this is not and has never been a problem for me. I have never been offered any remuneration for anything written in my blog.
For example, consider that wonderful Blu-ray player I’ve had my eye on – you know, the Samsung BD-P4600 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player.
Let me see if I can rattle off a few of its amazing features - just of the top of my head:
• Plays Blu-ray high-definition discs (selectable output resolution: 1080p/1080i/720p signals available through HDMI output only)
• Built-in audio decoding to PCM for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio Essential
• Netflix video and Pandora music streaming (subscriptions to these services required)
• Wi-Fi capable (includes wireless USB adapter)
• Wall-mountable (includes wall-mount hardware)
But one again let me make it clear. I am in full compliance with the FTC new rules for bloggers.
Samsung has never offered to give me a P4600.