Thursday, February 23

In Defense Of G. W. Bush

There seems to be a lot of unnecessary controversy about George W. Bush’s plan to allow a company owned by the government of the United Arab Emirates to manage several U.S. seaports. In this case I have to support our President. I don’t see any problem with a company owned by the United Arab Emerates managing our seaports. In fact, I would propose an expansion of this plan to include managing our airports, too.

###

“Can we hurry this up, I’m late for my plane. Here are my watch, keys, and nail clippers for the…Hey, where’s the x-ray machine?”

“Oh, we got rid of those. No sense in slowing people down is there, my infidel American friend?”

“Well, no, I guess not. What about my shoes?”

“Leave them on, no problem. What gate are you? Oh, gate 5. Relax, you’ll be there in plenty of time. Meanwhile, can I interest you in a hand gun?”

“Hand gun!?”

“Yes, I have Smith & Wesson, Glock,…”

“Say, do you have a Colt .45?”

“Ahh, the gun that won the West. An excellent choice. I also have a wide variety of knives."

"Do you have The Skinner?"

"Right here. And may I say, you are a man who knows your cutlery."

###


So Come on, Mr. President. How about having the UAE manage JFK and LAX?

Let's make flying fun and adventurous again!

No comments: