Monday, March 13

Lose 10 Lbs. Of Ugly Fat

I am not a slender man. In fact, I have battled a weight problem my entire life.

Deep down inside, though, I truly believe that I am not overweight.

I am merely too short.

The fact is if I were only about 9 inches taller my weight would be ideal.

In any case, I was intrigued to read about some new digital cameras that claim to make the person in the picture look slimmer. I happen to know that Nelson, my nemesis who always has the latest everything, would have one of these cameras. I called him up and he agreed to let me borrow it.

As a test I first took a picture of myself using the normal setting so I could see what I look like in everyday life



Some of you are probably saying "Yeah, he battled a weight problem - and lost!"

Just remember, the camera adds 10 pounds.

Now, here is a picture of me using the 'slim' setting:



No doubt about it. I'm getting one of these cameras.

No comments: